Participants may choose to finish the original design by Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Non-vector format image should at least be 300 dpi or ab ove. Upon completion, participants shall apply their designs to the templates available at the competition’s official website http://youwin.newwebpick.com/blackberry in order to display the actual perspectives.
1. Works submitted to the Competition shall be original by the designer(s). Participants will be disqualified should the copyright of submitted works be found disputable or defective.
2. The award winning works of the Competition shall be owned by the Organizer and Sponsor. Should the copyright of the award winning works be found disputable, the actual submitting party shall bear the legal liabilities/responsibilities. It is advisable that all participants save the original design with high resolution properly. Those who fail to submit the original design will be disqualified for any awards.
3 No works that have been published or commercially utilized shall be taken eligible in the Competition.
4. Being the Organizer, NewWebPick possesses the right to display, exhibit, promote and publish all the award winning works of the Competition. NewWebPick will take such award winning works as its product design pattern. The award winners’ receiving the prize money is regarded as their consent that the Organizers possess the works’ commercial usage rights.
5. The Organizers reserve the right of final interpretation of the Competition. Should any participant be found violating any of the above conditions, the Organizers reserve the right to immediately disqualify him/her upon verification and confirmation. Should the participant(s) have received the prize when found violating the above conditions, the prize money shall be recovered in full.
6. Please visit the Competition’s official website for further details: